JJ Equine Dental Services include:
- Incisor, molar bite and lateral excussion assessed before & after treatment.
- Full external and internal palpation and visual examination.
- Examination of the symmetry of the head, jaw and facial muscle development, the sinusus, temporomandibular joint (TMJ), parotid salivary glands and lymph nodes.
- Enamel cusps & edges rasped smooth
- Rasp down hooks & ramps
- Correct the angle of a shear mouth
- Removal of calculus build up
- Prevention/treatment of periodontal disease
- Smooth & buff canines
- Rasp down excessive transverse ridging (ETR)
- Correct wave/step mouth
- Slab facture removal
- Profile bit seats
- Removal of deciduous molar caps
- Removal of wolf teeth
- Removal of incisor fragments
- Removal of deciduous incisors (milk teeth)
- Owner education
- Veterinary referral
I am available for appointments across Ireland, South Wales and the British Isles.